Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Awe Full: Earth Medley
 
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Earth Medley
The humidified mist cools and fills my lungs with earthy smells, acorns scattered dust across a sidewalk disheveled by ancient oak trees, they bounce and fall, the downpour of seeded acorns across parallel parked cars, the soft drum and audio footsteps of coffee mud puddles, reflecting dim light of sidewalk lamps, like amberlescent orbs lighting the sky greys of a swirling cauldron as a cold raindrop slides down my forehead.

I let the coldness slide and fall from my nose, feeling my skin rise and relish and fade into. I let myself hear my breathing steps, the beating through my veins urging my fingertips forward. My mind whispers its lust to take off and run through it all, to be and shape a part of everything around me, to hold a pencil in my hands, flowing tatters of inspired notes sentimental and worn, gathered and dusted, posted and read over and over.

Spirituality in the sense of all things sensual, spinning clockwork wind of the first fallen leaf wind gust so powerful that it passes through me and blurs my clothing into the seams.
Life is a feeling I cannot describe, I can only seek the right words to embrace a triggered past glance only spoken through a time captured.
posted by David @ 1:02 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Name: David
Home: Arkadelphia, Arkansas, United States
About Me: I believe that life is too short to fit everything that I would like to do.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links

Squirrel Chasing Nuts

Spark of Silence

Rainy Conversation

Stacy

Behind Blue Eyes

Enemy of the Republic

Lori

Radvixen

Embalming Regiment